Rick (Captain Obvious) Romine - Lead Guide
Rick lives in Pleasanton, CA and is a NOLS Wilderness Medicine Institute certified
Wilderness First Responder,
is certified in CPR
and is a Certified Food Handler.
A life long outdoor enthusiast, Rick thru-hiked the entire 2650 mile long Pacific Crest Trail in 2015.
He is also the founder of the wilderness education site
Rick has been leading backpacking treks and teaching outdoor skills to both youth and adults for over 15 years.
He has guided Fitpacking trips to:
- Joshua Tree National Park, CA
- Yosemite National Park, CA
- Yellowstone National Park, WY
- Shenandoah National Park, VA
- Redwood National Park, CA
- Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park, CA
- Mt. Rainier National Park, WA
- Patagonia, Torres del Paine, Chile